GREEN LEAF NATURALS Aloe Vera Gel Hand-Harvested & Cold-Pressed, 12 fl. oz.

was AED 125.00 Special Price AED 75.00
  • Super Filtration for Purity.

  • Thin aloe vera gel formula is easy to apply to body, face, and hair. Leaves no sticky residue. Gentle and safe enough for daily use on all skin types.

 

 

Availability: In stock
SKU
10000015361
  • Our Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture.

  • Our bottles contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a safe, plant-based preservative that eliminates the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat skin smoothly.

More Information
Brands Green Leaf
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:GREEN LEAF NATURALS Aloe Vera Gel Hand-Harvested & Cold-Pressed, 12 fl. oz.
Your Rating

No Related Posts